Views
Helpful
Replies

Broadcast Ringing option for Agent DN's

harisivaji
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

In my client existing setup  they are having an AA in which when user press a option say for an example 1 it will ring all the DN's simultaneously, now we are migrating the same thing to an IPCC environment but they want to have same type of ringing option.Here the broadcast ring group destination are same as Agents.So i have explained it to them that, the real essence of IPCC is that it wil select best agent available and it will through the call one by one.

Please suggest me solution for this.

Thanks,

Hari

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You need to explain that a queue is far superior. It distributes the calls fairly across all agents and you can build reports. The current solution lacks both of these. If you use auto-answer then a ready agent answers the call immediately providing superior customer service.

Why put in IPCC if you don't also use it in this application? What are these calls?

Regards,

Geoff

Let me explain,

Existing setup has one AA with option 1 will ring 101 , 102 ,103 and 104 simultaneously because it is configured as overlapping extension 100 like a secondary line or share line

Now in IPCC migration all DN 101, 102, 103 and 104 are configured as agents now in one option the call will be thrown to 100 and they are asking us to ring all these Agent extensions simultaneously as like previous one.

Thanks,

Hari

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: