cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MWI

SHeidemann
Level 3
Level 3

Is MWI suppose to work automatically, or where is it configured? Having trouble finding any documentation for it concerning CCA.

Thanks Stephanie.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

This should work out of the box.  Is this happening for user extensions or GDMs?  Can you post your UC520 config and the CUE config?

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

This should work out of the box.  Is this happening for user extensions or GDMs?  Can you post your UC520 config and the CUE config?

This is a UC540. Sorry, I'm not exactly sure how to post my UC540 config. I assume it's something from CCA. Details on how to get that information would help. By CUE config, I'm assuming you want from CLI. Here is that, plus telephony-service.

Thanks for any assistance

Stephanie

I wanted to share this as well. This phone has 1 message on it, but is not showing on the device information page. This is across the board the same.

I think I see my trouble

ccn application ciscomwiapplication aa

description "ciscomwiapplication"

enabled

maxsessions 6

script "setmwi.aef"

parameter "CallControlGroupID" "0"

parameter "strMWI_OFF_DN" "8001"

parameter "strMWI_OFF_DN" "8000"

end application

I finally found another thread with the info I've been looking for I think.

www.myciscocommunity.com/thread/1914

I'm going to try to configure it accordingly. I'll let you know.

Yes! After making those changes and then a mwi refresh all, everything is lighting up. Hope this helps any future troubles, thanks Cisco team!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: