cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO IPCC EXPRESS - SUPERVISOR NEEDS TO DINAMICALLY MOVE AGENTS BETWEEN QUEUES

alicia.vega
Level 1
Level 1

We have a Cisco IPCC Express environment with two queues ("REQUESTS" and "TROUBLES"). In case of, for instance, a great trouble in the customer network (loss of the e-mail service), most of people will call to the Troubles service, so the customer would like to forward some agents to take calls of this queue.

So, we need to dinamically distribute the agents between several queues. Is this possible? Thank you very much.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is a System Parameter that you can adjust to allow this. Supervisor Access to Teams will allow the supervisor to see the RmCm Configuration within /appadmin. The supervisor can then modify the skill assignments on the agents.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

There is a System Parameter that you can adjust to allow this. Supervisor Access to Teams will allow the supervisor to see the RmCm Configuration within /appadmin. The supervisor can then modify the skill assignments on the agents.

Thank you very much.

I have read some documents about "Re-skilling agents". Is this function only supported in Cisco IPCC Enterprise????

I can't speak to CC Enterprise, only Express. This feature is available in Express if you set the System Parameter accordingly and have the supervisors log into /appadmin.

What Service Param are you refering to. I am on UCCX 6.0 and i cant find any param that will allow my supervisors to login to appadmin and only modify rmcm.

Hi

The parameter was in System/System PArameters in AppAdmin; it's called 'Supervisor Access'. You can set it to 'None' 'Sup's Teams Only' etc.

It was (I think) introduced in 5.0, but you may find it's not in v6.0 as that was kind of a parallel universe release for the dying Windows CCM train...

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: