UCCX scripting to invoke Web Serivces?

Unanswered Question
Dec 15th, 2009

I am working on UCCX 7.0(1). My task is to write a UCCX script that would invoke a call to web services. Below is the details of what Iam trying to achieve-

1) Send a request as "http://L01oh055841Z2KX.cardinalhealth.net:9084/wsa/services/WsDWLServiceControllerAdapter". This involves appending an XML doc that would be the input parameter to the web services adapter. I use the Create URL Document step from the script pallette but have no idea how to send the XML document that would act as a parameter to the adapter in the above link..

Has anybody tried this before?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
e.gailiss Tue, 02/02/2010 - 00:31

My thask is similar to original poster's task. I'm trying to follow your guide. Problem is, when I try to create application and select my script (that uses custom java class), I get message - Error occurred while loading script. Check log for more details. Which logfile do I check? Is it CRS engine log? I looked thet up and it contained nothing more that keepalive reports. Actually I went through all of them and found no error messages. I suspect that I should turn up tracing, but I don't like the idea of turning on trace for all subsystems. Maybe you could tell me which subsystem I should investigate further?

Thank you!

This Discussion