Views
Helpful
Replies

Icant access ciscoworks lms GUI?

jackymasibo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Ciscoworks LMS.  i have installed ciscowork LMS 3.1 on window server 2003 in a standalone environmentinitially i was able to open its GUI  but now am not able to access its GUI.i can ping it, do remote connection but i cant access its web interface.so am just wondering what could be the problem.anyone with an idea on what am supposed to do.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What error do you get trying to connect with a web browser?    Can you access the UI from the local server?  Post the output of the pdshow command from the server.

Hi Jclarke,

When I try to access the web browser I get the following error; Failed to connect. or the page cannot be displayed as shown in the attached document.Also i did the pdshow command and i have attached its output.your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

The pdshow output is truncated.  There is no value in putting text into a PDF file.  Just run this command from the DOS prompt, and post the resulting file:

pdshow > pdshow.txt

please find the attached

It's still truncated.  You must run the command I mentioned in my previous post.  Go to a DOS prompt, and type exactly:

pdshow > pdshow.txt

Then post the pdshow.txt file.

Is it possible to get the output of pdshow > pdshow.txt while accessing the server remotely? because am  only able to connect to the server remotely and am typing those commands you have told me  but am not getting any output.

Thanks

As long as you can access a DOS prompt on the server (e.g. over an RDP session) then it will work.  You will not get any output since the output is redirected to the pdshow.txt file.  Just run the command, and post the file.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: