cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Installing License File

rventura
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to install a license file onto a UC540 using CCA2.1. I keep getting this error:

Error: Installing licenses from

"flash:[license file].lic"

% Error: License installation failed with error: File not found

Thanks for your help.

12 Replies 12

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Could you uses CCA 2.2 and see if you have this problem?  Could you also get the CCA log and post it here so we can see what the problem is?

Hi Steven,

Thanks for your reply.

While I was waiting, I upgraded to CCA2.2. Same result.

Here is the log.

Can you put the license file in this directory...

C:\Documents and Settings\rodney\.configuration assistant\licenses

You might have to create the licenses directory.  After you do that, let me know how it goes.

Tried your suggestion. Same result.

It looks like CCA is looking for the file on the flash card. I know if you were to install the license file using CLI you have to load the file onto flash and than install it. I would imagine that CCA should be automating this process.

You are correct, it should be TFTPing the file over.  Can you provide a new log though, just to make sure the directory didn't change anything.

Here ya go.

Could you try this one final time for, but do it a bit different.

Before you install the logs, press f2, then f3, then f4.  After that, please try to install the file.

Copy and paste the logs from the window that was opened, and also get the CCA logs.

Here ya go.

Can you login to the console and perform a dir flash:?

Here ya go.

Can you perform a show flash: all?

Here it is.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: