Views
Helpful
Replies

Error with Cisco Configuration Assistant

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Hello,

When I try to browse to the Voicemail tab I get a java.lang.NullPointer exception. Has anyone seen this before. CCA ver - 2.2,2.1(1). UC520 ver - 7.0.4

Event log:

Sub command values:

++: ERROR: [MULTIWINDOW] ****setID() id is empty or null Window Setup class = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl ****
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl] = [203] msec.
++: ERROR: [MULTIWINDOW] ****setID() id is empty or null Window Mailboxes class = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailConfigTabUiImpl ****
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailConfigTabUiImpl] = [62] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.VoicemailFeatureUiImpl] = [453] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] generateAlert wait for componetLock to be released - registered comp = Voicemail event = Window Launch Begining
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Dispatcher:dispatchAlert] Alert Description = null Device ID = null
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Dispatcher:dispatchAlert enqueued] Alert ID = 5002 Listener = Alert Listener MultiWindowManager Alert ConsumerTime = Tue Dec 15 10:12:26 CST 2009
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:queueAlert] notifying to consumer Alert = null
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:processAlert] Alert Consumer = com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.multiwindow.MultiWindowManager@19bf996
++: DEBUG:  : [Alert Listener:processAlert] Calling processAlert = Tue Dec 15 10:12:26 CST 2009
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] Received Alert: Voicemail Window Launch Begining LaunchTask = null
++: DEBUG:  : [MULTIWINDOW] generateAlert componetLock released - registered comp = Voicemail event = Window Launch Begining
++: DEBUG:  : ProgressBarDialogTask.constructor
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task showProgressBar() called
++: DEBUG:  : Waiting for Progress Bar Task to be launched
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task showProgressBar()- before launchModalOptionDialog()- Task.getWizarDialog() = null
++: DEBUG:  : ProgressBarDialogTask.create()
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [create() @ com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.util.widget.ProgressBarDialogTask] = [16] msec.
++: DEBUG:  : Waiting for Progress Bar Task to be launched after lock.wait(), lock = [B@1599f38
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar Task Launched
++: DEBUG:  : Duration for [upd Mirror<--Device() @ com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.VoicemailFeatureUiImpl] = [172] msec.
++:  : VoicemailFeature populate is empty.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.populateDirectTransferPrefix(McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.java:370)
at com.cisco.cpnm.features.mcebu.defn.voicemailfeature.McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.updateMirrorFromDevice(McebuVoicemailSetupTabUiImpl.java:338)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:649)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.net.wd.EventAwareTask.updateMirrorFromDevice(EventAwareTask.java:299)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:659)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDTabbedPane.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDTabbedPane.java:1007)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDContainer.updateMirrorFromDevice(WDContainer.java:659)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.net.wd.EventAwareTask.updateMirrorFromDevice(EventAwareTask.java:299)
at com.cisco.cpnm.frmwrk.gen.wd.WDWidget$3.run(WDWidget.java:1277)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
++: DEBUG:  : Progress Bar

Please rate useful posts.
2 Replies 2

dharig
Level 1
Level 1

I did,  yes!!    Unfortunatly the only fix was to factory default my UC520 and upgrade to 8.0,  however not the 8.0 that is avalible online but rather a beta version they had me try that has several (many 15.0 bugs fixed).   You will need to wait though 3 layers of that TAC group to get to someone that can find and help you with that though.  took me a whole day!

That bieng said, i suspected after i did reset it that the issue may have been that I had two devices with the same username.  You could login to the CUE web manager 10.1.10.1  if it is a UC520 (dunno about anythign else) and make sure you don;t have two usernames the same

No issue since the upgrade!

Interesting. I will check on it. Thanks for the update..

Please rate useful posts.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: