cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AutoAttendant Redundancy for Unity in SRST

elnel
Level 1
Level 1

I'm trying to acheive redundancy for AA configured in Unity in a Centralised UCM 7.x environment for a remote site in SRST using TLC script, the solution works fine in MGCP environment but I'm trying to acheive it utilizing H323 as the link is CAS R2 and not PRI, the problem is that the aa number does not hunt for the VoIP dial-peer and always hunts for the pots dial-peer because of the "incoming called number" and "service aa" under the pots, is there away that we can acheive this?

2 Replies 2

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Change the preference on your dial peers. Give your VoIP dial peer a preference 0 and the POTS dial peer a preference 1 for example.

Thank you for your reply, but I already tried this and it still hunts to the pots dial-peer a snapshot of the config is as follows :

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

direct-inward-dial

!

dial-peer voice 10 voip

preference 0

incoming called-number [Unity AA Number]

destination-pattern [Unity AA Number]

session target ipv4:[UCM IP Address]

codec g711ulaw

no vad

ip qos dscp cs3 signalling

!

dial-peer voice 100 pots

preference 1

incoming called-number [TLC AA Number]

service autoatt

destination-pattern [TLC AA Number]

port 1/0/0:15

where [Unity AA Number] = [TLC AA Number]

and still the pots gets invoked prior to the voip if I shut down the pots or take incoming called-number for it it goes to unity

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: