Views
Helpful
Replies

Change ACW codes while in ACW - CCX 5.0

dneggers1
Level 4
Level 4

Hi There,

Just wondering if there is any way agents can change their ACW codes, while they are in ACW.?

Eg.

Agent Selects ACW (Meeting)

Agent wants to change to ACW (Lunch)

Agent cannot do this, the ACW option is greyed out.

Agent has to make himself ready in the CSQ before selecting another ACW reason.(where he may receive a call, which causes late lunch etc)

We are Running Unified CCX Enhanced V 5.0(2)

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Dion

5 Replies 5

Bill Near
Level 1
Level 1

Calabrio fixed this issue in CAD 6.6, allowing end users to change Not Ready reason codes while in the Not Ready state, and without having to go into a Ready state again.

In order to take advantage of this revision, it requires an upgrade to CCX v7.0(1).

Thanks Bill.  Do you know is it same for UCCE?

Abdul,

I haven't been able to confirm it, though admittedly I haven't researched it thoroughly.

The CAD end user guide for CCX clearly states that "you can click the Not Ready button again..." but the CAD end user guide for Enterprise (7.5) does not.

I'm also not clear if this issue was addressed for - or if it even pertains to users of the CTIOS Toolkit Desktop.

The intent of the change was to allow agents to change Not Ready reason codes (without going Ready first) to accommodate the schedule adherance feature of Calabrio/Cisco WFO Workforce Management.

For example, if an agent is scheduled to be in training from 10:00 - 11:00am, they would be in a Not Ready state with reason code "Training."

If the agent is likewise scheduled to be at lunch from 11:00am - 12:00pm, they would remain in the Not Ready state, but change their reason code to "Lunch" by simply clicking the Not Ready button again.

If you check the forums on the Calabrio portal (http://portal.calabrio.com) this topic may be discussed there, as it pertains to the Cisco Agent Desktop.  They also have links there that allow you to ask product-specific questions.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Appreciate your quick response.  I was just curious and being lazy to find out or do my search.  I agree it probably have little or no practical impact in a production environment and for sure negligible in enterprise.

Happy new year and Thank you.

Baseer.

Thanks Bill, I will look into this!

Regards,

Dion

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: