- Bronze, 100 points or more
Not able to apply WLAN template to the controller through WCS
1. Refresh your config from all your controllers in WCS . Go to Configure ---> Controllers --> Select all the controllers.
2. From the drop down "Select Command" menu, choose "Refresh Config from Controller and select "Go".
3. Choose to delete so WCS will take the latest configuration from the WLC's and select "Go".
4. Remove WLC from WCS.
5. Re-add WLC to WCS.
6. Attempt to configure template again.
Also you might want consider upgrading to 6.0.170 as there are numerous of template related bugs that have been resolved in this release.