Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't show internation incoming number on cisco phone

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Last week upgraded from CCM4.3 to CUCM 6.1 using DMA.  So far so good afer upgarde.  However user feedback after upgrade, phone not showing incoming number from oversea/International call, it show "oversea" word on the phone. Tested Local call no problem.  No change on the voice gateway.

Need someone guide me how to troubleshoot this problem?

Lum

3 Replies 3

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

can display calling number rather then "overseas"?  where to change the the setting in CUCM6.1.

Please advice.

Lum,

Would you please run a debug isdn q931 on the gateway (assuming this is a PRI) and post the output of an incoming int'l call?

Thanks,

Art

Hi asandborgh,

Thank you so much for the response.  I will do the debug q931 on my VG then post to the qestion.

May be I need correct a bit for the problem that I facing now.  Just now  I did some testing on my own on my customer office, found softphone working fine that mean under miss call I can see From "Overseas" with correct calling number.  However on the hard phone when you press directory checking miss call only see from "Overseas" with number 9 only. I can't see the full string calling number.  Incoming number is prefix 9 in my ccm configuration.

Is this problem related to phone firmware?  it seen like it can't display full string calling number.

Thanks

Lum

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: