Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't show internation incoming number on cisco phone

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Last week upgraded from CCM4.3 to CUCM 6.1 using DMA.  So far so good afer upgarde.  However user feedback after upgrade, phone not showing incoming number from oversea/International call, it show "oversea" word on the phone. Tested Local call no problem.  No change on the voice gateway.

Need someone guide me how to troubleshoot this problem?

Lum

3 Replies 3

lumguanyuan
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

can display calling number rather then "overseas"?  where to change the the setting in CUCM6.1.

Please advice.

Lum,

Would you please run a debug isdn q931 on the gateway (assuming this is a PRI) and post the output of an incoming int'l call?

Thanks,

Art

Hi asandborgh,

Thank you so much for the response.  I will do the debug q931 on my VG then post to the qestion.

May be I need correct a bit for the problem that I facing now.  Just now  I did some testing on my own on my customer office, found softphone working fine that mean under miss call I can see From "Overseas" with correct calling number.  However on the hard phone when you press directory checking miss call only see from "Overseas" with number 9 only. I can't see the full string calling number.  Incoming number is prefix 9 in my ccm configuration.

Is this problem related to phone firmware?  it seen like it can't display full string calling number.

Thanks

Lum