Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 7.0 with EM - Personnel Speeddial

potan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi ;

For Extention Mobility - I can't configure personnel Speed Dial in Services>My App.> it not shown "Personnel Speeddial" Option.
But when i switch to normal fix extension i able to configure, in shown in Service>My App>Personnel Speeddial option.

How to enable this option in Em ? or is this EM issue. Pls advice.

Thanks.
tan

Current IOS : c2800nm-spservicesk9-mz.124-24.T2.bin

3 Replies 3

stowellp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Tan,

ASs far as I know extension mobility does support speed dials. I think that if you are using the GUI to configure that this option has moved to the personal phone configuration page i.e. you need to log in as the user to set the speed dials, it isn't done from the admin page anymore.

I normally configure using command line, so I haven't tested this. Try loggin in as the user and the option should be there.

Cheers,

Phil

Phil ;

My internsion is use "Service" option with "My App" in IP Phone, with out any Admin GUI to configure, let user configure their own personnel pseeddial.

This is not speed dial, is Personnel Speed dial which is from IP Phone "Services" button, then select "My App". In this option it shown "Personnel Speeddial" to add. But this option only available for normal extension NOT shown in EM. Any idea ? Thanks.

rgds

tan

Hi Tan,

The only thing that I can think of is that the command phone-ui speeddial-fastdial is not configured on the users ephone.

I have just looked up configuring with EM on the link below and it states

Restrictions

Extension Mobility users cannot configure fast-dial settings (for personal speed-dial) from their phone.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/admin/configuration/guide/cmespeed.html#wpxref26309

So, the only way for users to be able to configure speed-dials is to give them access to the GUI.

Cheers,

Phil

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: