I am seeing a lot of devices having this problem in RME. I remember this had happened in the past but couldn't remember the resolution. Currently, I have 41 devices failing for device inventory. I have tried to look at IC_Server.log and saw errors about the failed device stating PhysicalAssedData is not unique. I have tried to restart the IC_Server process but didn't solve the problem. I don't think rebooting the server will help cause I regulary reboot this server once a month while the last successful inventory for most devices was August. My last resort is to delete these failed devices from RME and add again, however I don't want to loose historical information about these devices. Is there anything else I could do to solve this problems. Unfortunately, the ones failing are my most critical devices.
Attached is the IC_Server.log.