We recently upgraded two of our executives to Windows 7 Professional on their laptops and ever since this upgrade they are unable to connect to the WRV210 through QuickVPN. I've tried:
- Upgrading the routers firmware and reconfiguring.
- Blanking to default factory profile and reconfiguring.
- Installing various versions of the QuickVPN software.
- Running QuickVPN in XP SPK3 compatibility mode on the Windows 7 computers.
- Various VPN ports (60443 works on our XP Pro machines)
- Run "as Administrator" on the Windows 7 computers.
- Downgrading the firmware and reconfiguring.
- Reinstalling latest firware and reconfiguring.
Nothing will let these Windows 7 systems get past "Verifying Network" and then eventually we get the error that "the remote gateway is not responding, would you like to wait".