cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problemas para ingresar a CiscoWorks

juanppp
Level 1
Level 1

Me aparece el siguiente mensaje de error cuando ingreso a CiscoWorks (ver adjunto):

Forbidden

You don´t have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Agradezco su colaboración para saber qué puedo hacer.

4 Replies 4

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5

Is this Windows or Solaris ?

What version of LMS ?

If Windows, ensure that all services are set to manual except CiscoWorks Daemon Manager, CWCS rsh/rcp service, CWCS syslog service, and CWCS tftp services.

If the above does not resolve the issue, provide a "pdshow > pdshow.txt" output .

Regards,

-nael

Hi,

Now, I can enter into the CiscoWorks.  Only, that I did was assign total rights to the folder CSCOpx for the user: CASUSERS.

But now I have another error, I attach the picture.

Thanks for help,

luijimen
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hola,

Este error puede ser a causa de un problema con el servidor Web o JSP de CiscoWorks. Corra el comando abajo, el cual creara un archivo TXT (pdshow.txt) y peguelo al thread. Este archivo nos indicara si hay procesos que no hayan logrado correr correctamente.

1) Abrir un prompt CMD en el servidor.

2) Correr el comando: pdshow > pdshow.txt

Adicionalmente, podria pegar el archivo stdout.log, el cual se encuentra en CSCOpx\MDC\tomcat\logs\. Algunos errores podrian verse ahi tambien.

Esto nos dara algunas ideas de que puede ser el problema. Tambien, ha intentado reiniciar el servidor?

Un saludo,

Luis.

Hi,

Now, I can enter into the CiscoWorks.  Only, that I did was assign total rights to the folder CSCOpx for the user: CASUSERS.

But now I have another error, I attach the picture.  See the file in the another answer

Thanks for help,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: