cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCNP Employment

rayroyalmontana
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to know what salary is being offered to people with a CCNP certification.

6 Replies 6

Reza Sharifi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

duplicated post

Also, to help you better, you should post this in the certification section of the forum.

Reza

burleyman
Level 8
Level 8

Your question is way to vague. It all depends on experiance, location, type of company, size of company.

Mike

Rick Morris
Level 6
Level 6

CCNP is not a cert that demands a certain salary, but also the location of the job also dictates that.  The certification will help with gaining certain jobs over others in the field, but it is also coupled together with experience, not just a cert.  Anyone can buy the book, study, and pass a test (ok not everyone - there is practicle hands on needed too but you can sim that).  The cert is to enhance the knowledge not be a replacement for experience.

Hi all,

Please have in mind that in the new site, author of a thread has the option to 'Move Thread' to another section (using sidebar box 'Actions' on the top right of the thread), instead of opening a new one in another section.

Kind Regards,

Maria

Hello Maria,

Thanks for the info.  I  was not aware of this feature.

Regards,

Reza

Hello Reza,

We are trying to collect some tips/hints for everyone in a thread in NetPro Ideas: https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/346092?tstart=0

Right now the useful information is mixed with many jokes, but I hope I will find the time to collect only the facts in a more technical style text later.

Kind Regards,

Maria

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card