I've tried disabling antivirus and daemon manager service and still get an error.
Error Code: -5011 : 0x80040701
PVENDOR:Cisco Systems Inc.
@Windows Server2003 Service Pack 2 (3790)
IE Version: 7.0.5730.11
CM 5.2.1 gets the same kind of error, but only if LMS is running.
Seems like an issue with the enviorment varialbes with the Windows OS.
Do the following steps:
1. Go to My Computer ---> Right Click ---> Properties .
2. Select Advanced ---> Enviorment Variables
3. From User Variables for root, change the "TEMP" to "C:\temp" and "TMP" to "C:\temp" .
4. Ensure that C:\temp exists with full read/write permissions as well.
5. Disable any security products and terminal services.
6. Reboot the server.
7. Re-run the upgrade again for Campus and RME.