cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

It is possible to do a route-map in CSS 11501?

henry.saravia
Level 1
Level 1

I want to know if it is possible to do a route-map in a CSS 11501?

8 Replies 8

busterswt
Level 1
Level 1

I do not believe it is possible. However, you can use ACLs within source groups to possibly accomplish the same end result. If you can describe your scenario there may be a way to do it.

James

I have 4 vlan configured in the CSS, two for server conections (vlan A and B) and 2 for output conection (vlan C and D) across a firewall. I want to vlan A go across interface vlan C and traffic for vlan B across vlan D.

James

It is my scenario.

Gilles Dufour
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

There is no route-map as such.

But as suggested, you can create an ACL to redirect traffic to a specific gateway.

CSS11503-2(config-acl[8])# clause 10 permit udp any destination any prefer ?

This will let you select a specific service.

You can then configure a transparent service for your gateway, and use it in the ACL above to forward traffic transparently to that gateway.

Gilles.

Do you have a example of how configuring the transparent service for a gateway?

CSS11503-2# conf t
CSS11503-2(config)# service gateway
CSS11503-2(config-service[gateway])# ip add 10.86.213.1
CSS11503-2(config-service[gateway])# type transparent-cache
CSS11503-2(config-service[gateway])# active
CSS11503-2(config-service[gateway])#

The address 10.86.213.1 is IP of the gateway?, do you have a

drawing for this configuration?

10.86.213.1 would be the next hop, ie. the IP of the other firewall interface. I have attached a sample CSS config that should accomplish what you need to do based on the previous comments here. I've never done it, so I hope it works.

Let me know!

James

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: