Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Forward in certion time period

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir,

I m runing call manager 4.3 here in my office and i would like to configure call forwarding on certian time period basically i have one number 5756 and i want to forward any call which come in office hours (7.30 till 16.30) will go to my mobile and after office time the call landed to my phone normally. please help me and tell me the solution how can i do this i will be really thankful to you.

please tell me the complete solution i tried alot of thing but its not work for me.

Regards

Zeeshan

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Zee,

This should work using ToD (Time of day Routing), why don't you go through this excellent presentation on Time of Day Routing (it includes a great step by step and examples);

http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/public/celc/CMToD/player.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

PS:If you have trouble opening it try using Mozilla

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

HI Zeeshan,

You need to use time periods and apply them to a timed partition.  Create a normal buiseness hours (timed) partition that is active 7.30 till 16.30, create a CTI port in it and CFA that port to your cell and put it in the new partition.  Put that partition above the existing partition that has your normal phone it it in all applicable CSS(s).

HTH,

Art

Hey Art,

Someone here once told me;

"Great minds think alike .....and then there's us "

Cheers! (+5)

Rob

Thanks Rob,

But unlike you, I am not a Jedi yet....

Cheers,

Art

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: