Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem to include IP Phone 7912

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I am try include a new IP Phone Model 7912 in the CCM 5.1.3 and is appearing the following message when I enable de Extension Mobility:

Update failed. One of the required fields on the page has the same value as an entry that already exists in the database. Please check the corresponding Find List page to verify your entry does not exist.

I did already delete and include again, but, the problem continues

Thanks,

Wilson

10 Replies 10

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You should run a SQL command on the CLI to delete the phone.  So, you'll need to login as the platform administrator on the CLI and run the command "run sql delete from device where name = '' (e.g., sep111122223333).  Give it a few minutes.  Then reconfigure the phone via CCM Admin and enable EM.

Hi Dhaley,

After many try was possible include the IP Phone 7912. In the future If will have the same problem I will use your suggestion.

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi,

I Did the procedure, but, didn´t work.

Thank You,

Wilson Santana - Analista Técnico / Technical Support Dept.

NEC Brasil S.A.

TEL +55 11 21662412

wilsons@nec.com.br

Hi,

I did many times the produce, but, sincerally didn´t work. Are there another suggestion?

Thanks

Wilson

hi,

are you manually adding the phone, or using autoregistration?

johan

Hi,

I added the IP Phone only manually. The IP Phone was in another site of my Customer and when I did change the parameters presented this problem

Thanks,

Wilson

so, if i understand you correctly, the phone already exists in the ids database, and the problem appears when you check the "enable extension mobility" tick box from the phone configuration page?

Hi John,

Yes, the correct.

Thanks,

Wilson

have you selected a valid default logged out profile? does the default profile work on other phones in the company? might want to restart the EM service, as well as the tftp service.

Hi,

The problem only one IP Phone. I already restar EM, but, without sucess.

Thanks,

Wilson

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: