cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure Ciscoworks to backup a Netacs appliance?

REUBEN CHIN
Level 1
Level 1

I've got a TAC case already opened on this, but if anyone knows how I can get CiscoWorks to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Simply put, I would like the Netacs appliance to appear as all the other devices I have within Ciscoworks.  Of course the Netacs already preforms an automatic backup to a specified remote location, but I was wondering or would like to keep all the configs / inventory managed within CiscoWorks.

Anyways, if it's not doable I'll live with the current setup but just had to ask to explore the possibilities if any.

Thanks,

Reuben

2 Replies 2

Nael Mohammad
Level 5
Level 5

If it's not listed  in the Supported Device Table for LMS 3.2, it's not supported.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/ciscoworks_lan_management_solution/3.2/device_support/table/lms32sdt.html

Thanks Nael.

Just spoke with Cisco TAC and they said the ACS device is not supported.   I'll check your doc as well - good advice.  Thank you again.

Reuben

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: