cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VLAN Configuration

clfranjo
Level 1
Level 1

I require help on how to configure the Cisco switches, router etc. on my Nework (see attached drawing) with regards to VLAN configuration.

Many thanks.

Carlos

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Oh I'll "help" alright.  But I can't guarantee anything because I had too much Christmas party rum punch. *hic!*

Would be nice *hic!* if would come up *hic!* honestly if this is a *hic!* homework.  *hic!*

You're not the first nor the last to ask NetPro members to help in their assignments.  I have one question though:  If we did your homework, how do you expect to learn?

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

clfranjo@yahoo.es

I require help on how to configure the Cisco switches, router etc. on my Nework (see attached drawing) with regards to VLAN configuration.

Many thanks.

Carlos

Carlos

The NetPro forum is a great place to get technical and design help with Cisco kit and we try to help as much as we can but you must make some effort yourself. Perhaps if you looked at the configuration documents for your switches and routers and had a go and then asked us to check your configs or had a go and then had connectivity problems we could then point you in the right direction. That way you learn as you go along.

If you simply want someone to configure all the devices from scratch then you would be better off paying for professional help.

Please do not take this the wrong way as people on these forums are always happy to try and help but there is only so much we can do.

Jon

I agree with Jon. Also this looks a lot like homework. I do not think you will find very many people here that will do your homework for you, however, there are a lot of very helpful and knowledgeable people here to help you learn, and Jon is one of the best. If you have some specific questions please post them and someone I am sure can help with guidance.

Mike

OK guys, I think I have figured it out. If not, then u have to excuse me as i am a Semiconductor Test Engineer and only recently started working in a networking company. I challanged myself and looked up some Cisco commands to come up with the simulation which I have attached. I used the Packet Tracer 5.0. I just need to connect the Admin Router to a PC and then I will achieve my objective.

let me know what you think and any advice will be appreciated. Please keep your answers as simple as possible.

Cheers.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Oh I'll "help" alright.  But I can't guarantee anything because I had too much Christmas party rum punch. *hic!*

Would be nice *hic!* if would come up *hic!* honestly if this is a *hic!* homework.  *hic!*

You're not the first nor the last to ask NetPro members to help in their assignments.  I have one question though:  If we did your homework, how do you expect to learn?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco