I have some ospf problem, the attachment is network diagram :
1. SW1 is in area 0
2. SW3 & SW4 are ABR ( area 0 & area 1 )
3. SW1 have connected network 10.1.1.0/24, 10.1.2.0/24, 10.1.3.0/24
4. SW2 is new switch, it also configure as area 0. it have connected network 10.1.4.0/24, 10.1.5.0/24, 10.1.6.0/24
5. SW3 & SW4 have connected network 10.2.1.0/24, 10.2.2.0/24, 10.2.3.0/24
6. SW1, SW2, SW3, SW4 have redistribute connected and static route into OSPF
While the link between SW4 & SW2 connect ( SW1 & SW2 still disconnect ), it cause hosts connect at SW1 ( 10.1.1.0/24, 10.1.2.0/24, 10.1.3.0/24 ) can not access to SW4 loopback IP address. Please tell me the reason why this problem occur?