cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

sending calls from a certain number to queue

wplantier
Level 1
Level 1

I have agents in London and in the US. Termporarily I want the London contact center calls from XXX to go to only 3 of my 12 agents. Is here a way for the script to see a certain number? Basically I just need to how the script would see calls and send them to a routine.

thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

as mentioned in the above post

you can create another CSQ and assign diffrent skill set to those agents, or you can make them part of skill group set

then assign them to the new CSQ

by the way you meant by calls number xxx the ( calling number or called number )

any way the idea to do it the same

put get call contact info step and put a variable in the desired field ( calling or called ) then put  if step to  compare the result,  if that variable you created == the xxx number you have then goto--> send the call to the new CSQ if not then send it to normal treatment

good luck

please if helpful Rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

IS this UCX or UCCE.  You can modify your script to look for the xxx number and then send those calls to any of your 3 agents.  I would recommend you create a sperate queue or skill these 3 agents and look for that skill while routing.

You may want to use a If statement and when true use the skill or queue selection if not your call will continue as it is today.

Please rate helpful hints.

We are runn Contact Center Express 7.0

Hi

as mentioned in the above post

you can create another CSQ and assign diffrent skill set to those agents, or you can make them part of skill group set

then assign them to the new CSQ

by the way you meant by calls number xxx the ( calling number or called number )

any way the idea to do it the same

put get call contact info step and put a variable in the desired field ( calling or called ) then put  if step to  compare the result,  if that variable you created == the xxx number you have then goto--> send the call to the new CSQ if not then send it to normal treatment

good luck

please if helpful Rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: