Views
Helpful
Replies

Pickup groups

jenny_flannigan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

Using Cisco Callmanager business edition 7.

How can I find out what extension numbers are in a pickup group. I have tried call routing -> pickup group. It gives me a list of group numbers but I cannot see what extension numbers are in the pickup group

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The simplest way to look at the Dependency Records.  In the top right hand corner, choose Dependency Records from the "Related Links" drop-down box and click Go.  This will give you a pop-up menu of what records are associated with the Pickup Group and you can select the Directory Numbers to see all which are related.  Only caveat is that it will show each instance of a line so if a line is configured on 5 devices, it will show up 5 times in the dependencies.

dprecords.JPG

If you do not have Dependency Records enabled (disabled by default), you need to change the Enterprise Parameters for "Enable Dependency Records" to True.

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The simplest way is to look at the Dependency Records.  In the top right hand corner, choose Dependency Records from the "Related Links" drop-down box and click Go.  This will give you a pop-up menu of what records are associated with the Pickup Group and you can select the Directory Numbers to see all which are related.  Only caveat is that it will show each instance of a line so if a line is configured on 5 devices, it will show up 5 times in the dependencies.

If you do not have Dependency Records enabled (disabled by default), you need to change the Enterprise Parameters for "Enable Dependency Records" to True.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: