cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WIP310 Software version its not displayed

raul.quintero
Level 1
Level 1

Hi I have a WIP 310 V2  and it was working prety good for a while and then....its start with a problem with the wifi .....Its stay all the time acquiring Network.... but never find a network.

So i start to find out whats going on and I found that the Software version its missing ... so i re install the firmware version available at cisco download site ..... and in the loadder ..... appears everything good, and the notice that the phone were upgraded.

Ok .... but Im still having the same problem ... no software version and unable to find any wireless network.

3 Replies 3

Patrick Born
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Raul,

I've never experienced what you've described.

What displays when the phone is powered up and you press the middle button > Software Version

Try any of the following:

• Remove the phone's battery, wait 60 seconds, install battery and power on
  • Configure the phone's network: Middle button > Wireless Setup
  • Factory reset the phone. Middle button > Factory Reset
  • Use FlashMan to install the current test code that I posted: https://www.myciscocommunity.com/message/28944#28944

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Hi Patrick

In the software version its empty ..... blank space

I remove de battery ...

when i hit the wireless Setup button ..... its like a restart for the phone

Already did the factory reset of the wireless and for the phone, and start with the steps  one and two.

I need to wait until tomorrow, for the Flashman ...im a windows 7 users so i cant used the tftp at this moment.

Regards,

RQ

Thanks for the update Raul.

Regards,

Patrick

----------

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: