Views
Helpful
Replies

any API for configuring UCCX agent skill groups

raymlai
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team,

My customer is considering using UCCX as their contact center solution. However, they need to overcome one technical limitation on the UCCX.

Right now only Administrator of the UCCX can adjust skill groups via the UCCX Admin Page. They want to extend this service down to the Supervisor. They are hoping to provide an interface (either via the Supervisor Desktop or Web UI) so that Supervisor can adjust / allocate the skill group level of the agents.

So they are wondering if there is any open API calls or HTTP calls so that they can access and adjust the Skill Group of the UCCX via the external programs.

Many thanks.

Cheers,

---

Raymond

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I cannot speak to third-party support for this; however, this ability is built into current versions of CCX. There is a System Parameter within /appadmin that can be changed to allow supervisors limited access. This access would allow them to change skill assignments as they are requesting. It's the same /appadmin web interface, the supervisor just sees fewer options.

Hi,

Other than having the need for the supervisors to change the agent skills manually, is there a way to script it in ivr (or others method) to change the agent skill based of certain time period and day of week?

For example

a) 9am-5pm on weekdays, Agent A handle calls from CSQ A only

b) after working hours on weekdays, Agent A handle calls from CSQ A as 1st priority and from CSQ B as 2nd priority

c) on weekends, Agent A will handle calls from CSQ A & B equally

Thanks!

-JT-

Did you ever figure this out?  I have a customer that wants the same thing.  They have agents

that rotate possisions every 2 weeks and don't want to manually go in and change skills. 

Yes as Jonathan pointed out this is cool feature.

Its all web based and the sups can get to the appadmin with limited access however they can change the desired functionality.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: