I have noticed something odd.
1. Go to my portal with https://portal.mydomain.com/
2. redirects to login page https://portal.mydomain.com/+CSCOE+/logon.html
3. Portal home page https://portal.mydomain.com/+CSCOE+/portal.html
4. Follow link to my OWA https://portal.mydomain.com/+CSCOE+[random numbers]/exchange/
5. click home link in over lay to go back
6. The url is now https://portal.mydomain.com/ for all pages within the main portal until you click on an another app.
Is there any way to have it only display https://portal.mydomain.com/ right from login? I am using URLs to select my connection profiles and the /+CSCOE+/ is confusing my users since they often try and bookmark the login page.