Views
Helpful
Replies

Holiday - Cicso Business edition 7

jenny_flannigan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have just been told  we need to modify the "holiday schedule" or phone times for our building that is closing early on Thursday 24th and Thursday 31st December.

Thursday 24th - phones to switch over  at 10am
Thursday 31st  - phones to switch over at 3pm

OR - Is there a way the receptionists can do this manually?

Many thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

thats good

could you please rate the helpful post

thank you

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

hi

the question is in normal cases during after working hours what happen to the calls when it come to the rceptionist number ?

i am just asking to see what type of night service or after hours treament you have i the system

any way one of the best ways you can use if time of day call routing feature see the bellow document might be helpful

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-8294

good luck

if helpful Rate

Any way you want to do this needs someone to configure stuff in CUCMBE, then the recepcionist could forward to a call handler depending on what you want to do.

Basic options would be

a) follow the holiday guide for CUC

b) configure a CTI RP with CFA to VM and catch the call in CUC with a recording of holiday then hang up, send them to other place, etc

c) same as b) but use TOD instead of having recepcionist CFA to CTI.

1st and 3rd options are automatic, 2nd option requires the recepcionist to CFA at the proper time

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks  for your help - I have sucessfully setup the times i needed

thats good

could you please rate the helpful post

thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: