Views
Helpful
Replies

ICM 7 WebView issue

mohamed-gheta
Level 1
Level 1

Dear colleagues,

Actually I have a problem with WebView and need to know what is going on, we have ICM 7 and I'm getting strange skill appear on each report which affects the report productivity

Need you advise for, why this skill appear? do I have to take it in the summary report? can I remove it if it do not affect the report values

Actually the custome needs to get clariication about this

Appreciate your support,

Regards,

Mohamed Gheta

6 Replies 6

Are you sure that skill is not configured in your environment?  Make sure you don't have any filters set when looking at the skill groups.  Also, just for giggles, check the deleted items and ensure you don't have any skill groups in there which need to be completely deleted.  Considering the name of the skill group in the picture I'm assuming it was build by someone and it has been overlooked.

david

hello david,

thanks for your concern, i'm conirming the configuration and this skill not in the deleted items, and this is not the first time i got this issue site

regards,

mohamed

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Looks like the default skill group, from what I remember it's automatically created although i think you can set the name and parameters at some point. You'll always see it under an Agent report. hope this helps, just glancing through these posts looking for answers myself...

Hi pjjurkowski,

Thanks for your feedback, but this skill (I mean default) have values and the custome said it is not logic to have such unknown skill and its values affects the agents performance total report

Is there anyway to remove it? how to avoid its affect on the agent report

Thanks again

Regards,

Mohamed

I don't think it's the default skill either as in my experience the default skill has a name with just a long string of numbers.  Try this.  In ICM Script Editor go to Edit > Find then do a search for Text and try to find the skill group name you're having problems with.  Have it look through all the active ICM scripts.  We have to be missing something here.

david

If it is the default skill then it represents time spent on non-ACD calls. Check out the ICM reporting guide for more info.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: