Views
Helpful
Replies

delete default user greeting in unity connection 2.x

anis_cisco
Level 1
Level 1

hi all,

I have unity connection 2.x with CCM 6.1 .. i have customize the user greeting in Unity Connection, its working fine but when i sent voice msg first customized greeting is playing and after that system default greeting is playing & then i m able to send voice msg ..... i dont want to play the default system greeting, after my customized greeting i should be able to sent voice msg !!!

in unity connection there is an option of after greeting what to do .. there i have tried all option but no use !!! can any one help me out please ...

Regards,

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

By any chance isn't it something like "Hello" -> custom greeting -> default greeting what you hear?

If that's what you hear, it's because you recorded the greeting in the recorded voice, not in the greeting.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

hi java,

after my customize greeting "record you message after the tone whn you finish hang up or hold for the more option" prompt is playing !!!

i want to delete this prompt ......

Regards,

Hi Anis,

The ability to change/delete this prompt was not added

until CUC 7.x

Disabling the "Record Your Message at the Tone" Prompt

By default, Cisco Unity Connection plays the "Record your message at the tone" prompt after playing a user or call handler greeting. Because some users include the same instruction in their greetings, callers can hear it twice. For this reason, you may want to specify that Connection does not play the prompt after some or all greetings when callers leave messages for particular users or call handlers in your organization.

You configure whether or not the prompt will be played on the Edit Greeting page for a specific user or call handler greeting.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/7x/release/notes/701cucrn.html#wp89089

Hope this helps! Sorry man!
Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: