AP541N firmware upgrade - 1.8.0

Unanswered Question
Dec 22nd, 2009

Where can I find the latest firmware for the AP541N?  I checked the usual Cisco download site but it is not listed.  I can find references to it in documentation like the wireless design guide and release notes but no listing for the AP.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
David Hornstein Tue, 12/22/2009 - 19:42

Hi Chad,

I too looked in the usual places and could not find software for the AP541. I will pass this query onto the Product manager for his advice.

regards Dave

gregh Wed, 12/30/2009 - 10:31

Any further update on this firmware upgrade issue?

I just received my AP541N and would like to upgrade to the mentioned 1.8.0 firmware upgrade.  When I go into the AP541 management interface and click on the link to upgrade the software it brings me to the AP521 firmware.  I did a search when in the software download section and there is nothing on the AP541N.

Thanks in advance,

Greg

carter.chad Mon, 01/04/2010 - 07:52

Considering the 1.8.0 firmware is referenced in the wireless voice guide and that this firmware fixes several bugs including wireless phones randomly disconnecting I would really like to see this posted and available.

David Hornstein Mon, 01/25/2010 - 08:01

Hi Paul Chad et al..

Yep there has been mention of version 1.8 again. I again checked the software repository, just now to see if it is available, and it's not available.  All I can do at this stage is question the Small Business Support center  (SBSC).

They are usually very responsive to customers.

I will follow up with an update when i get details.

regards Dave

Actions

This Discussion