Message Passing for Media Routing PG

Unanswered Question
Dec 23rd, 2009

Greetings!! I am currently bringing up a Chat/Email configuration using a Collaboration Server and a Media Blender with ACD. I have created my own third party application and am  trying to evaluate the potential communication/message passing between the application and the ICM – Media Routing Peripheral Gateway. The following are the ideals which I  have done :

1.       Media Routing PG installed and connected to the Third Party Application – Times out after sending a OPEN_REQ to the connecting Application.

2.       I had assumed that the application uses a GED 125 protocol for communication and but only after I brought up the setup and integrated (tried to) the application did I realize that the messaging is completely different and the protocol used too is different.

3.       It would be great in case you could help me with the next step forward by sharing any documentation and any information about the protocol being used and any Integration Document (like the one we have for the VRU Interface Specification).

Any Help regarding this will be of much use to me for my further evaluation and understanding.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

This Discussion