cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Webauth and disclaimer page

rcullum
Level 1
Level 1

In passthrough mode you use the WLC builtin web disclaimer page. With webauth, there's a built-in webauth page. Is it possible to have both? I want users to webauth and accept a disclaimer. Can this be done by uploading to the WLC a custome webpage?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

not natively in the WLC.  from our persepective once we receive the value that they have passed, either auth or accepted the disclaimer they are good to go.  it may be possible to code a customer page where you could have a disclaimer, and a next button, where the new page is authenticaiton, but I'm not sure it would work on the WLC, as we have limited space.  you should be able to accomplish this with an external webserver though.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please remember to rate useful posts, and mark questions as answered

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Stephen Rodriguez
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes.  even with the internal page, you can do a minimal custimization to have a disclaimer.  if you need more space than the WLC allows, then you would need to do a customized page.

HTH,
Steve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can see that I could add some disclaimer text to the webauth page, but could

I have 2 separate pages, one page with a disclaimer I have to click an accept button followed by another

page where I put my webauth credentials and click to continue?

not natively in the WLC.  from our persepective once we receive the value that they have passed, either auth or accepted the disclaimer they are good to go.  it may be possible to code a customer page where you could have a disclaimer, and a next button, where the new page is authenticaiton, but I'm not sure it would work on the WLC, as we have limited space.  you should be able to accomplish this with an external webserver though.

HTH,
Steve

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card