cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA Errors on Call manager 4.2(3) to 7.1(3)

gbressanin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I run the DMA on a CM 4.2(3) that i want to upgrade at version 7.1(3). I get thiese errors:

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        Sorry.  Unable to parse and identify error number.  Raw Message follows:      12/23/2009 17:40:52.614 installdb|   installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\dbfuncs_win.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        Sorry.  Unable to parse and identify error number.  Raw Message follows:      12/23/2009 17:40:52.723 installdb|   installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\makedb.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        The error number is:  [-329]      The error message is:  [-329     Database not found or no system permission. ]      Sorry.  Unable to parse and format record info from log message.  Raw Message follows:           [12/23/2009 17:40:52.957 installdb|   validateDB *ERROR* SQL Exception [0xfffffeb7] [Failed to connect to datasource: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Unspecified System Error =  -329.]|  ]

Can some one help me?

Regards

Giovanni

4 Replies 4

marevaloc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.
I have the same problem
can you resolve this?

TKS

Martin

Hi Martin,

yes I solved the issue , I done at the same time the reinstall of the DMA and tthen I run it disabling the antivirus.

Regards

Giovanni

I have the sames error messages, but I dont have installed antivirus.

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:
Sorry. Unable to parse and identify error number. Raw Message follows:
08/21/2010 20:37:51.895 installdb| installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\dbfuncs_win.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:
Sorry. Unable to parse and identify error number. Raw Message follows:
08/21/2010 20:37:52.504 installdb| installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\makedb.sql)|

The error number is: [-329]
The error message is: [-329.
]
Sorry. Unable to parse and format record info from log message. Raw Message follows:
[08/21/2010 20:37:54.567 installdb| validateDB *ERROR* SQL Exception [0xfffffeb7] [Failed to connect to datasource: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Unspecified System Error = -329.]|
]

Hi Ricardo,

sorry but I'm in vacation and read the mail sometime. I also reinstalled the DMA , have you  done that?

Regards

Giovanni

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: