cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA Errors on Call manager 4.2(3) to 7.1(3)

gbressanin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I run the DMA on a CM 4.2(3) that i want to upgrade at version 7.1(3). I get thiese errors:

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        Sorry.  Unable to parse and identify error number.  Raw Message follows:      12/23/2009 17:40:52.614 installdb|   installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\dbfuncs_win.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        Sorry.  Unable to parse and identify error number.  Raw Message follows:      12/23/2009 17:40:52.723 installdb|   installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\makedb.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:        The error number is:  [-329]      The error message is:  [-329     Database not found or no system permission. ]      Sorry.  Unable to parse and format record info from log message.  Raw Message follows:           [12/23/2009 17:40:52.957 installdb|   validateDB *ERROR* SQL Exception [0xfffffeb7] [Failed to connect to datasource: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Unspecified System Error =  -329.]|  ]

Can some one help me?

Regards

Giovanni

4 Replies 4

marevaloc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.
I have the same problem
can you resolve this?

TKS

Martin

Hi Martin,

yes I solved the issue , I done at the same time the reinstall of the DMA and tthen I run it disabling the antivirus.

Regards

Giovanni

I have the sames error messages, but I dont have installed antivirus.

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:
Sorry. Unable to parse and identify error number. Raw Message follows:
08/21/2010 20:37:51.895 installdb| installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\dbfuncs_win.sql)|

***> DATA PROCESSING TESTS REVEALED AN ISSUE WHICH GENERATED THE FOLLOWING EVENT:
Sorry. Unable to parse and identify error number. Raw Message follows:
08/21/2010 20:37:52.504 installdb| installFull *ERROR* Prior Cancel or Error Processing installSql (c:\tmp\db\sql\makedb.sql)|

The error number is: [-329]
The error message is: [-329.
]
Sorry. Unable to parse and format record info from log message. Raw Message follows:
[08/21/2010 20:37:54.567 installdb| validateDB *ERROR* SQL Exception [0xfffffeb7] [Failed to connect to datasource: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver][Informix]Unspecified System Error = -329.]|
]

Hi Ricardo,

sorry but I'm in vacation and read the mail sometime. I also reinstalled the DMA , have you  done that?

Regards

Giovanni