cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Upgrade - Historical Report Plugin

joepapesh
Level 1
Level 1

I am upgrading via transition to new hardware from IPCC 4.0(5) to UCCX 7.0(1)SR05.  I have a VM that runs Windows XP to generate the historical reports on a Daily, Weekly, and Monthly basis (another server then logs in, picks up the reports, and emails them).  The question is can I just upgrade the reporting client on that XP machine, and keep all my previously generated settings and schedule, or will I have to recreate all of that?  We have 20-ish CSQ's, and at 3 reports per CSQ being generated at 3 different schedules it will be quite a bit to recreate this.

So, has anybody done this successfully?

Thanks,

--Joe

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It does not retain this by default; however, you should be able to save the report settings within the HRC (File > Save) and then open a saved report configuration once you upgrade to the new client version. You may want to practice this prior to upgrading to ensure you have valid saved files.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: