cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC520 Blast Group Call - NAF to GDM & Night Service Toggle

pengfang
Level 1
Level 1

Tried to post in SBCS session but no luck.

Hi All,

I got some issues for one of my customer. The UC520 is running CME v8.0, uc500-advipservicesk9-mz.150-1.XA and phone load v8.5.3, CCA 2.2

1. Once I setup a blast group call with 2 members - no answer forwad (16 sec timeout) to voice mail, I got busy tone. However if I use Hunt Group for the same members, it did leave a GDM for the hunt group.

2. I set up night service access code as *395, it doesn't work at all to toggle the night service on and off.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try stepping back to YB4, that likely is less buggy.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Try stepping back to YB4, that likely is less buggy.

Udit Mehrotra
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Call Forward No Answer is not supported for list members in blast groups -  So effectively that means that a call would not be forwarded to VM when a call is ringing the members of blast group in an event of calling blast group pilot number.

Blast group should have its own timeout to a final number which should be less than the timeout for the list member's CFNA.

HTH

--

Udit

Thanks Udit, since I don't have the box to test, can you verify my assumption below ? As long as the timeout in blast group less than CFNA timeout in the ephone-dn, the call should hunt the "final" dn once group members no answer?

Here's my example:

cme:

ephone-dn  11
number 201 no-reg primary
call-forward noan 399 timeout 16
ephone-dn  12
number 202 no-reg primary
call-forward noan 399 timeout 16

ephone-dn  20
number 6511 no-reg primary
call-forward all 399

voice hunt-group 10 parallel
pilot 511
list 201,202
final 6511
timeout 10

cue:
username blast1 phonenumber "511"
username blast1 phonenumberE164 "6511"

Calls to 511 will ring both 201and 202 simultaneously in 10 secs then go to express vmail 6511 for blast group pilot 511 then leave GDM.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: