cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WAP4410N 2.0.0.12 Firmware!?

daviddeutsch
Level 1
Level 1

According to a posted release note : http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/access_point/csbap/wap4410n/release/notes/WAP4410N_Release_Notes_v2.0.0.12.pdf

firmware v2.0.0.12 should now be available which "might" offer a fix to the switch negoiation issue, but all firmware download links are still pointing to 2.0.0.5!

--David

8 Replies 8

forty5cal1911
Level 1
Level 1

Any updates on this?  Found the release notes but no 2.0.0.12 on Cisco's site.  Any idea when it will be released?

wvick
Level 1
Level 1

I am looking for this firmware and am not able to find it either.

Available in the Cisco Download Center here:  WAP4410N_Firmware.zip

Please note registration / login is required to download. This update will be available without the necessity to register or login within the next week.

Thanks

Thank you for the update Stephanie!

You're welcome. Appreciate your patience.

WAP4410N Firmware v 2.0.0.12 is now available for download without login at: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps10052/index.html.
Select "Download Firmware and Accept License Agreement for this Product".

Thank you.

I am wondering if this firmware (2.0.0.12) is still available anywhere?  I have an older harware revision that I inherited that was not updated and from what I understand this is the latest firmware that is compatible with all hardware revisions.

I have scoured the net and have been unable ti find it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

The latest versions posted, 2.0.2.1, and 2.0.3.3, are backward compatible with all hardware versions of the WAP4410N.

I receive read fail errors when I try to install either of the available firmwares.  I have done factory resets inbetween attempts as well with no luck.

The release notes for 2.0.3.3 state that

"Firmware version 2.0.0.12 works with all hardware versions of WAP4410N"

I took this as 2.0.0.12 is the latest release that is compatable with all hardware revisions.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: