Views
Helpful
Replies

SPA3102 Constantly restarting

mcampbellsmith
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I upgraded my SPA3102 to 5.1.10(GW) and now it is constantly restarting.

The device comes on for maybe 15 seconds (enough to get an ip address), and then it restarts.  I can not access the IVR system either.

What is the way to fix this and stop the restarting?

Thanks

4 Replies 4

wichilds
Level 4
Level 4

Have you tried running the upgrade again? If so, you may need a replacement device. Contact the small business support center in your local region for that.

The numbers are here:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I think I managed to stop it restarting.  Is there something/option in the SPA that causes it to restart if it can not reach the SIP server and register successfully?

Once I put it back on the local network, it started working again.  Thanks

There is an option for restart on resync but that should not make it restart very often. Most of the time, that parameter is used by an ITSP when doing remote provisioning.

Again if it is continuously rebooting, you may need a new device.

Bill

lukaszgiermek
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I had the same problem...

The thing that helped me was web configuration which was accessible (sort of) between restarts. I have disabled Line1 and PSTN1 - after that restarts stopped. What was wrong ? I've configured TLS on server which haven't had this servis on standart port (5060). After I wrote Proxy address extended with porper port SPA started to work ok. Should we consider this in term of a software bug ?

Regards,

Lukasz

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: