We have CUCM 7.0 in our main branch, we have 9 remote br
anches configured via MGCP to call manager.
The branches are also configured for SRST and each remote branch has a PRI.
The remote branches currently are using their respective PRI for all outside network calls.
I have some general questions that hopefully can be answered with the information given:
1.If all users company wide (including remote branches) were to experience not being able to call forward, transfer calls or put calls on hold, would the most likely problem be with MTP resources?
2. If so, where would be the first place to look?
3. If a single branch were to make the same complaint, where would be the first place to look then?
4. If a branch were to experience fast busy when attempting to dial out, would the most likely issue be the remote gateway no longer registered in Call Manager?
5. If so, the first action is to re-register gateway?
6. For MOH, is the MOH file usually at the main branch and all branches access this file when calls are placed on hold?
Currently we have the following line in the branch gateway config(10.10.10.10, 172.16.10.10 are the respective branch gateway voice interfaces):
multicast moh 18.104.22.168 port 16384 route 10.10.10.10 172.16.10.10