Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to Forward calls to Call Handler o Analog Lines

acharyr123
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I do have Analog lines. I need any call land on the Operator Phone (DN: 200) will ring 3 times, if the Operator doesn't pick the call within 3 rings, call will be forwarded to the Call Handler where a message will be played & based upon caller input calls will be landed on the required extensions.

For this reason, i have created a Call Hander in Unity Connection 250.From internally, if i dial 250 i can reach to the Call Handler successfully...

The problem i am facing is that: if i don't pick the call, then i only can hear the default welcome message from Unity (means the call is not landing to the call handler that i created)....i tried to put 250 (call handler) in the field "No answer External"..but no luck...

Can anyone help me out in this!!!!

CUCM Version: 7.1.2

UC: 2.1

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's WAD, CUC uses the original called number to route the call

Configure call routing rules accordingly.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

create a CTI with number 250

and check the check box forward all to tvoice mail

in the DN 200 forward no answer set to 250

this will be like

200 no answer >> CTI 250 >>FW VM>>> CH 250

also check the setting of the call handler under transfered call make sure it is set to play greeting

good luck

if helpful Rate

That won't work, Unity will try to reach VM for 200.

Again, original called number behavior. WAD.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Marwan ALshawi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

another way

from the intial post when the call get forwarded to the VM you hear the default Welcome message of unity

this indecate that DN 200 has no VM

you can make the call handeler number as 200 and in the 200 DN setting set the CFNA to be forward to VM instead of number

thats dos not mean you creating VM to DN 200 ( assuming this DN dose need any VM )

in this case the call will be forwarded to the VM and becuase the call handeler has same number as the DN the CH wil answer the forwarded call

good luck

if helpful Rate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: