Views
Helpful
Replies

IPCC 7.2.7 default trace masks

paul jurkowski
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have had to change the default trace masks for pg/router processes several times now and I'm really not sure what the default trace masks should be anymore for ctios, cti server, etc. Can't find any documentation but that may mean I just haven't searched the entire cisco site yet. Also, have a case open with TAC who asked me to turn up tracing and when I asked what the default setting should be, he said he wasn't sure. So if anyone has any answers I would appreciate the help. I set them to what I saw some of the settings on our other set of PGs (we have 2), but not sure if those are correct either. They were far lower that what I had tracing turned up to though.

Thanks,

Paul

1 Reply 1

Soman Nair
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Paul,

I did a quick look and found few stuffs for you related to CTIOS and CTI Svr default tracing levels.

The following sections contain log file snippets with default tracing enabled:
•Desktop default trace level – 0x40000307
•CTI OS Server default trace level – 0x03
•CTI Server default trace level – 0xF0
•JTAPI Gateway default trace level – 0x00

Turn down to page 36 of following guide.

CTI OS Troubleshooting Guide for Cisco ICM/IPCC Enterprise & Hosted Editions Cisco CTI OS Release 7.2

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/ctios/ctios7_2/troubleshooting/guide/ctits.pdf

Also attaching a Cisco doc which explaines how to raise ur tracing level. A good document detailing procedure for all processes and required value. I'd say - A must handbook for IPCC Support people.

Regards,

Soman Nair.

( Rate if this post was helpful.)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: