Views
Helpful
Replies

Ciscoworks - Userguide (For Beginer)

engineer_msu
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I am very much new to ciscoworks and in my new company we use ciscoworks, I am not able to check even which version it is and what modules are installed, please provide me a document which hepls me to use this tool effectively. I have attached the snapshot of the home screen of my cisco works

3 Replies 3

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It appears you are running LMS 3.0. Take a look at the ""Installing and Getting started Guide" document here.

If you are the inheritor of the server and not just a user of the product, you might want to consider upgrading to the current version (LMS 3.2). It has numerous bug fixes and feature improvements to make the product more stable and usable. An upgrade for 3.0 to 3.2 is free of cost (capex anyway, there's an opex cost of your time).

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for the reply, I checked the version, I think its 2.6. Please check the attached snapshot. May I use the same guide for this version as well? if not please provide me the guide for the version shown in the snapshot.

Thanks in advance

I couldn't locate the equivalnet guide for 2.6 just now. You might want to take a look at this LMS 2.6 deployment guide however.

I reiterate that an upgrade is in order - the product has evolved quite a bit in four years.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: