CCA2 DID Missing

Answered Question
Dec 30th, 2009

Hello

In incoming dialplan I have no display of did numbers which have been set up. I know there there cus they work but nothing in the display

Has anyone come accros this before

Andrew

Attachment: 
I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Steven Smith about 6 years 11 months ago

Looking at your config, I actually think the problem might be some of the manual additions that you have made.

There should be an out of band guide coming for CCA 2.2 soon, but this would be a good place to start.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version2_0/out_of_band_reference/cca_20_oob_config_guidelines.pdf

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Loading.
Steven Smith Sun, 01/03/2010 - 12:44

Was this system setup through CCA?  If not, you may not see them here.

andrewsymms Mon, 01/04/2010 - 05:29

Yes it was originally set up through CCA and the DID profile originally showed there.

Now if you create a new DID it initially shows on the screen and allows you to apply but then disapears ?

Steven Smith Mon, 01/04/2010 - 07:55

I can't get them to disappear using my CCA.  Can you send me your config?  Also, what version of CCA are you running?  What version of IOS are you running?  Can you send me the CCA logs of adding a DID?  Then go back to the screen and have it disappear.

Steven Smith Mon, 01/04/2010 - 11:46

Could you do this via Help -> Support Information -> Troubleshooting Log? 

Do all of your changes first and then get the information.

Steven Smith Tue, 01/05/2010 - 12:55

Could you try this with CCA 2.2.1.  I do see an error in here, but I think this is fixed in CCA 2.2.1.

andrewsymms Tue, 01/05/2010 - 22:12

Is it possible to tell which are the manually added components from the log and if so which particular additions might be causing the problem ?

andrewsymms Thu, 01/07/2010 - 11:42

Hello

Sorted It !

Took a deep breath reset to factory and started from scratch with the latest updates.

Everything shows fine now.

Must be some improvements, although its a relatively simple set up, I didnt have to do anything by CLI, CAA took care of the lot

I had this exact same problem, but I can't remember the fix.

I believe I re-downloaded the full image package for the UC, and the latest CCA. Via CCA I upgraded to the last 7.x.x EA version and the problem went away.

I could not even see the North American dial-plan within CCA until I did the upgrade ( I could see it in IOS though). I think it had something to do with the version of IOS and CCA, but I didn't have time to troubleshoot.

Good Luck.

Actions

This Discussion