Views
Helpful
Replies

CCA2 DID Missing

andrewsymms
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

In incoming dialplan I have no display of did numbers which have been set up. I know there there cus they work but nothing in the display

Has anyone come accros this before

Andrew

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Looking at your config, I actually think the problem might be some of the manual additions that you have made.

There should be an out of band guide coming for CCA 2.2 soon, but this would be a good place to start.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version2_0/out_of_band_reference/cca_20_oob_config_guidelines.pdf

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

Steven Smith
Level 7
Level 7

Was this system setup through CCA?  If not, you may not see them here.

Yes it was originally set up through CCA and the DID profile originally showed there.

Now if you create a new DID it initially shows on the screen and allows you to apply but then disapears ?

I can't get them to disappear using my CCA.  Can you send me your config?  Also, what version of CCA are you running?  What version of IOS are you running?  Can you send me the CCA logs of adding a DID?  Then go back to the screen and have it disappear.

using CCA 2.2(1)

did a debug cca please find atached and the tech log

Thankyou

Could you do this via Help -> Support Information -> Troubleshooting Log? 

Do all of your changes first and then get the information.

Please find atached cca log

sorry try this one sent sr520 log by mistake

Could you try this with CCA 2.2.1.  I do see an error in here, but I think this is fixed in CCA 2.2.1.

Could you also post your config?

Looking at your config, I actually think the problem might be some of the manual additions that you have made.

There should be an out of band guide coming for CCA 2.2 soon, but this would be a good place to start.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/net_mgmt/cisco_configuration_assistant/version2_0/out_of_band_reference/cca_20_oob_config_guidelines.pdf

Is it possible to tell which are the manually added components from the log and if so which particular additions might be causing the problem ?

Hello

Sorted It !

Took a deep breath reset to factory and started from scratch with the latest updates.

Everything shows fine now.

Must be some improvements, although its a relatively simple set up, I didnt have to do anything by CLI, CAA took care of the lot

I had this exact same problem, but I can't remember the fix.

I believe I re-downloaded the full image package for the UC, and the latest CCA. Via CCA I upgraded to the last 7.x.x EA version and the problem went away.

I could not even see the North American dial-plan within CCA until I did the upgrade ( I could see it in IOS though). I think it had something to do with the version of IOS and CCA, but I didn't have time to troubleshoot.

Good Luck.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: