Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCIMOC Drag Dialing Fails

jedellerby
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'd appreciate some advice on where to troubleshoot my lab based CUCIMOC installs failing to allow drag and drop dialing. When I drag a contact from MOC to the telephone icon in the CUCIMOC window I simply get a no entry sign showing up for the duration of the drag and drop. I've not seen CUCIMOC in action so I'm not sure what I should be seeing .. but I'm sure the action should result ina phone call being kicked off!

I'm running CUCM 7.1.3 (E164 compatible), CUCIMOC 7.1 and OCS 2007 R2. I have Enterprise Voice configured which may be an issue, but Cisco don't say it isn't supported just that it's not advised.

I can perform dials from the CUCIMOC dialpad, to both E164 and non E164 numbers.

The Server Status shows LDAP is working, softphone is working. The MOC Notifications shows no issues, I've already been through the various Outlook address book integration troubelshooting options.

I don't see any activity in the CSF core.log or CUCIMOC logs on the client.

Is there something fundamental I'm missing here .. what should I see happen to the mouse pointer when I drag a contact to the dial icon?

ANy pointers on where to look next?

Thanks

Jed

2 Replies 2

jedellerby
Level 1
Level 1

I've got this working now. I installed CUCIMOC on Win7 32 bit and it worked fine, so it looks like there are issues with my 64bit client install.

Jed

Ive read that Q1 FY11  there will be support for 64bit Windows 7..    

I ran into that same problem..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: