cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i add the pound symbol to a dial plan string?

Hi everyone, here´s my question: How can i add a the pound (#) symbol to a dial plan string ?

I want to dial      *21*0448112345678#      but when i press the # key the phone gives me a busy tone.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

El mensaje fue editado por: solucionesexpertas

5 Replies 5

Alberto Montilla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Dear Sir;

Are you using SPA9000 or a phone connected to a third party device?

My first suggestion is to upgrade the phones to latest firmware. The dial plan below should work properly, please note that if you have the phone behind a SPA9000 you have to modify the [SIP] Phone Dial Plan parameter on the SPA9000, instead of doing it on the phone directly.

Regards
Alberto

Hi, thanks for the help. Im using a spa9000 and linksys ip phones. The dial plan im using is the following:

(<*97:vmm> | [1-7]xxx | 9,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 9,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 9,01xxxxxxxxxx | 9,001xxxxxxxxxx | 9,00xx. | 8,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 8,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 8,01xxxxxxxxxx | 8,001xxxxxxxxxx | 8,00xx. | 9,*xx*xxxxxxxxxxxxx# )

I have 2 lines within the spa, a SIP line and a PSTN line.

When i press the  pound key # once i dialed the number, the phone screen says: Call Ended.

Thanks.

Dear Sir;

I would need the html pages (admin advanced mode) of SPA9000 and the phone and the phone number you are dialing. In addition It would be good if you can provide syslog information of the phone. Check the community about how to get debug traces for SPA9XX phones.

Regards
Alberto

Hi, thanks for posting.

I dont have really configured anything but the dial plan in the SPA9000 wich is:

(<*97:vmm> | [1234567]xxx | 9,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 9,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 9,01xxxxxxxxxx | 9,001xxxxxxxxxx | 9,00xx. | 8,[1-9]xxxxxxx | 8,04xxxxxxxxxxx | 8,01xxxxxxxxxx | 8,001xxxxxxxxxx | 8,00xx. | 9,*xx*xxxxxxxxxxxxx# )

(Haven´t modified anything in the phones either)

The number im trying to dial is the following:

*21*0448111223344# (Example, star, two digits, star, ten digits number, pound symbol)

But as i also mentioned before, when i press the # key the phones displays "Invalid Number"

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much.

Dear Sir;

I suggest you contact the Small business Support Center (details on the support section of this community). They will support in your configuration.

Regards
Alberto