suddenly calls stop coming to call center for 10 min and then it come back

Unanswered Question
Jan 4th, 2010

Hi All;

I faced a very special strange problem where we are not used on it since we installed the CVP and IPCCE. While calls were coming to the GW and the IVR responds fine for the customer, then when the customer press 0 to be transferred to the call center, the call disconnected instead of being transffered to the agent, the problem stayed for 10 minute and then the system come back working fine without doing any thing (without doing restart or any other thing). Did anyone face such problem?

The GK model is 3845 and the IOS version is 12.4(15)T4 RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)

And the GW model is 5350 and the IOS version is 12.4(15)T7 RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)

The CCM is 4.2(3), CVP is 3.1(2) and the ICM is 7.2.6

About the network, it was fine and no errors in the logs regarding the network, also the IP Phones existed in a site and the servers (GW, GK, CCM, CVP, ICM) are existed in another site and linked togethor via network link. During the down, the CTI clients were logged in and the IP Phones were logged in (so all registered), that means the network link was fine and did not go down.

I appreciate if anyone can give advises for the reason of this problem and which things to check and from where could be the problem to avoid it from being happenning next time.

Any help?

Regards

Bilal

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Abdulbaseer Mohammed Mon, 01/04/2010 - 06:37

Bilal,

You may want to look at logs and describe bit more activity.  So what happend if you try to re create the scenario and in that 10 minutes period when you make a new incomming call can you track it?

I hope you are not mentioning the activity of just one call.

Actions

This Discussion